ABOUT ME a ignored victim not right not left knows too much about German courts

About me short version to be enlarged later a lot of my views have NOTHING do to with right or left Its more about ANTI FAKE NEWS ANTI FAKE EVIDENCE in my case whoever helps me is welcome Here: I am not for anything that CONTRADICTS essential facts of a story or of parts of my life or of court cases against me in Germany whether instigated by Left or Right or Believers or Non Believers Christians or Muslims. 1. After I returned from a 10 year stay in Russia as a West-German to Germany I was injured by criminals sent by the state in EAST GERMANY that is fact: At the time there was no refugee in the year 2004 mostly I was injured by people in Saxony acting for the state. The area where I was attacked South of Dresden is a right wing NAZI heartland of Saxony and Germany real NAZI area real Hitler adorers real extremists live there who also happen to hate me as a West German. 2. After the refugee mess started with Merkel I was back in West Germany MY problem is with the German state what the refugees the Greens the Communists the NAZI or the Conservatives want or hate is NOT my problem. 3. I am the victim of several injuries and the German state protects the criminals reponsible for it. That is my problem I do not get any damages paid. In addition I am openly discriminated in my life by all kind of Germans. 4. I was arrested in East Germany with FAKE EVIDENCE I do not get compensation for that since I left Dresden in 2008 that is 10 years. 5. Of course I do not want another 20 million muslims in Europe building a mosque in each tiny village. 6. Of course I do not want sharia law considerung what a mess the so called free system has produced in my life with fake courts. So if the Left and Green keep on dreaming its their problem. And if the AFD and other right wingers in East Germany and Merkel want to intimidate me as a victim of NAZI courts in Saxony I have no problem to take the fight. If any Green or Left or any ANTI Left or Conservative misunderstands me because I mix my private fate with current affairs its NOT my problem. I stand for fair courts for WHITES like me and if these courts are fair with all others I am OK with that as well. Again a lot of my views have NOTHING do to with right or left Its more about ANTI FAKE NEWS ANTI FAKE EVIDENCE in my case whoever helps me is welcome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The longest trial in the world and German history. Turkish mafia smiles

State prosecutor Theo Waigel and his HOME Bavaria Selection of 4 Justice Scandals